There’s no guarantee in life. At a moment everything seems perfect, while the other moment, the entire scene is upside down. What could seem to be completely safe, can turn lethal the very next moment, as is the case of these three unlucky people.
These three unlucky people got electrocuted by their phone’s charger.
Madison Coe, Texas
Madison Coe, a 14 years-old-Texas girl, was taking bath at her father’s home in New Mexico. After a certain time, her father knocked at the door to remind her to get out. Madison replied “Ok”. However, after about 20 minutes of her reply, her father again knocked the door but didn’t receive any reply. According to family and authorities, Madison died due to electrocution while using her cell phone in bathtub.
It is still unclear whether the girl plugged in her Samsung Edge Plus into the outlet or grabbed her while charging.
Huntsville man shocked by 110 volts of electricity
Wiley Day, a man from Huntsville, Ala. slept with his iPhone charging in his bed. Unluckily, Wiley’s dog-chain necklace came in contact with the charger and acted as a conductor for electricity. The incident took place on March 22, when the 32-year old was sleeping with his iPhone charging in his bed. Eventually, Willey was able to rip his necklace off his neck and drove himself to the hospital.
Wiley was reportedly treated with second and third-degree burns.
Schoolgirl rolls onto broken iPhone charging cable
Le Thi Xoan, a 14-year-old, Vietnamese schoolgirl, was found unconscious by her parents. When she reached the hospital, she couldn’t be revived. The teenager had a bad habit. She always charged her iPhone 6 next to her bed. As per the police, the schoolgirl has been killed due to electrocution after she rolled onto her iPhone’s broken charging cable while sleeping.
Medics also confirmed electrocution as the cause of death.
P.S. – Here’s a modern sign of danger-