Unlucky guy tries to kill Spider with Blowtorch, accidentally burns house down


This is one of those situations when your bad luck also has bad luck, and your whole life is screwed. This brave guy who thought he could orchestrate the perfect symphony of death for this spider happened to burn his entire house down. It’s a common notion we have when we see a spider, all we want is to get rid of it in any possible way.  Be it in our bathroom or creeping us out from the wall or anywhere in our house, these eight-legged pieces of shit never stop coming, and we can never stop fighting them. Tired of their uninvited invasions to the drawing room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen this unlucky guy had it all and couldn’t take it any longer but who knew his blowtorch would also blow away the roof over his head.

This unidentified arachnophobic fool used a propane torch to burn the spider webs and kill spiders in the entire mobile home. However, his not at all clever plan resulted in his mobile home catching fire and making it an immobile home.

When the Tucson Fire Department got a call around 9:19 p.m. about smoke and flame coming from a mobile home in the 4000 Block of East Blacklidge Drive, near North Alvernon Way, they immediately sent a team of firefighters to take care of the fire. It took nearly two dozen firefighters and approx. eleven minutes to extinguish the fire all started because of a frigging spider.

 

The blaze forced both the unidentified man and his elderly mother to step out of their mobile house. However, it is also reported that the mother of the dumb fool had suffered minor injuries in the fire.

P.S. – Either learn to share space under one roof or look for other ways to get rid of spiders.

What's Your Reaction?

Angry Angry
0
Angry
Fail Fail
0
Fail
Geeky Geeky
0
Geeky
Lol Lol
0
Lol
Love Love
0
Love
OMG OMG
0
OMG
Scary Scary
0
Scary
Win Win
0
Win
WTF WTF
0
WTF

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Unlucky guy tries to kill Spider with Blowtorch, accidentally burns house down